According to the current news, Singapore will enter Phase 1 of the post-circuit breaker period from June 2. More businesses and activities will be progressively allowed to operate, with some restrictions will continue to be in place during Phase 1.
Swisspro’s customer service team will be fully resumed and authorized to provide services to all customers.
- Our mainline (+65 6276 1005) will remain active and continues to cater to your queries, including incoming calls and emails.
- Showroom visits will still be replaced by Video Telecommunication until further notice.
Installation and Services:
- From June 2nd onwards, all servicing and maintenances shall be supported by our customer service team. Our technical staff will take strict precautions during on-site visits, as advised by the Ministry of Health (MOH), complying with MOH’s advisory on safe distancing measures. We strongly encourage you to download the TraceTogether Apps and turn on your Bluetooth as part of the safe distancing measures.
- All installations are NOT available until Post-Circuit Breaker, Phase 2: Safe Transition. Please contact your respective salesperson(s) for the arrangement or call us at +65 6276 1005 for further assistance.
- We expect a high demand for servicing and maintenances during Phase 1 of post-circuit breaker period, hence please contact us as soon as possible to avoid any delays and disappointment.
- You may experience longer waiting time for our Customer Service Officer assisted service.
- For Emergency Cases please call +65 6276 1005 or Whatsapp to our Customer Service at +65 8405 9242 during office hours.
- Online orders of filter elements are available, and delivery will be arranged.
- Self-collection is not recommended.
Your patience and understanding is appreciated.
Stay home, stay healthy, stay hydrated.
From Swisspro Team