COVID-19 Measures and Announcements
Swisspro to comply with Circuit Breaker due to COVID-19
Within the official measures during Circuit Breaker , Swisspro strives to provide the best possible services.
We observe & comply with Circuit Breaker restrictions due to COVID-19
Due to heightened safe-distancing measures, Swisspro are taking the following measures in order to contribute in reducing the risk of further local transmission of COVID-19. In response to the Government’s ‘Circuit Breaker’ measures on the suspension of activities at workplace premises, all office staff are now working remotely.
These measures are valid until June 1st 2020 (inclusive). We shall update you timely on termination or extension.
- Our mainline (+65 6276 1005) will remain active and continues to cater to your queries, including incoming calls and emails.
- Showroom Visits will be replaced by Video Telecommunication till further notice.
Installation and Services:
- All installations and services rendering to “Essential Services” shall be supported and our technical staff will take strict precautions as advised by the Ministry of Health, complying with MOH’s advisory on safe distancing measures.
- All other installations and services are recommended to be postponed until after Circuit Breaker period. Please contact your respective salesperson(s) for the arrangement or call us at +65 6276 1005 for further assistance.
- For Emergency Cases please call (during office hours) or Whatsapp to our Customer Service at +65 8405 9242 – they will be supported during this Circuit Breaker period.
- You may experience longer waiting time for our Customer Service Officer-assisted service
- Online orders of filter elements are available, and delivery will be arranged.
- Self-collection is not recommended.
We are proud to be your drinking water solutions provider, both now and in the future.
Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.
Stay home, Stay Healthy, Stay Hydrated!